|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon May 1, 2017 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun May 7, 2017 09:45 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Art into A(u)ction is an online art event benefiting the America Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). For decades, the ACLU has functioned as a stalwart defender of our constitutional freedoms, and their dedication and determination have never mattered more than they do now. All of the money raised in this auction will go to the ACLU, who will in turn use it to protect and defend our rights.
ACLU National: https://www.aclu.org/
ACLU of Indiana: http://aclu-in.org/
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Preferred: Online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required)
- Check (Please make payable to ACLU of Indiana)
Checks can be sent to:
ACLU of Indiana
1031 East Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202-3952
Several artists have generously agreed to cover the cost of shipping. Some, of course, have all the same love for civil liberties but are not in a financial position to do that.
- A shipping fee will be added to the winning bids based on USPS rates. If we overestimate the charge for shipping, we'll refund the difference; if we err in the other direction, we'll absorb the difference.
- For a canvas going to an international bidder, the auction organizer will again split the shipping bill with you because you seem to agree with Dr. King that "Injustice anywhere threatens justice everywhere."
- If you are local to the Indianapolis area, you are welcome to email me at [email protected] to arrange a pickup/delivery handoff.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —